fully raw fruit pizza
Everyone loves a pizza, especially kids! Whether it’s the delicious, stringy cheese or the concept of eating slices with your hands that excite children, it’s a meal that the majority of kids love. However, with an average of over 800 calories in your everyday pizza, this is an unhealthy meal to be eating on a regular basis.
We have found a fun alternative to pizza that looks just the same but is fresh, juicy and healthy! The watermelon pizza can be created in as little as 15 minutes and is a really fun activity to do with your kids. You can also wrap up slices and add them to their lunch boxes to give them a fruity dessert or snack.
- 1 large slice of Watermelon
- 1 Kiwi
- A handful of goji berries
- A handful of blueberries
- Chopped nuts
- Grated white chocolate or chopped coconut
- Cut the watermelon into a large slice, shaped like a pizza base.
- Add slices of kiwis, goji berries and blueberries to the watermelon base.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate or coconut flakes over the top and add the nuts.
- Cut the watermelon pizza into slices and serve!
This is an extremely quick and easy fix to give your kids a fun and healthy lunch option. With a subtle taste, watermelon is a great fruit to feed to the little ones and by being shaped like a pizza it’s an exciting way to make sure they get fresh fruit.