At The Hundred Wellness Centre, we offer a range of highly specialised, non-invasive diagnostic tools, state-of-the-art screening programmes and therapies that complement our day-to-day health and fitness services. Used in combination, as part of a bespoke programme, they can help our in-house experts to provide a 360-degree view of your body’s overall condition, to provide extra information that enhances your diet and fitness efforts, and can even anticipate problems before they arise.
AlfaSight9000 – Thermography Test
The Hundred Wellness Centre offers a unique and exciting health screening tool: The AlfaThermo thermography test.
A whole-body scan of the autonomic nervous system allows for the early detection of potential dysfunctions of the body. The non-invasive AlfaThermo thermography test can identify possible problems down the line with glands and tissues, vascular problems and muscoskeletal disorders and various neoplastic and inflammatory conditions, allowing you – with our help – to take preventative action with your diet and lifestyle.
Specific areas of dysfunction that can be identified using the thermography test at The Hundred Wellness Centre include:
- Abnormalities of the female breast
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Extracranial cerebral and facial vascular disease
- Abnormalities of the thyroid gland
- Various neoplastic and inflammatory conditions
WHY IS THE TEST RECOMMENDED?
- Regular health screening: As part of your regular health check ups, use this cutting-edge machine to ensure that you are well and not at risk of developing any problems.
- Early detection: If you have a high risk to any health issues such as breast cancer, use this machine to regularly monitor your body and guarantee extremely early diagnosis (ahead of traditional machines) of any potential issues.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that in almost all cases, the thermography test will pick up any potential dysfunction in the body ahead of any other machine on the market or in your hospital/doctor’s surgery.
In this non-invasive test, the patient is scanned standing up after which there is a 10 minute cooling period during which the client is exposed to cooler temperature and then re-scanned. The test takes no longer than 45 minutes and is conducted by Dr. Sean for male patients and by our female nurse for female patients. After the test is completed, the patients will have a consultation with Dr. Sean who will go over the results and make his recommendations.
The thermography test at The Hundred Wellness Centre costs 1500AED and includes a post test consultation with Dr. Sean.